Friday, November 17, 2006

Where Has the Week Gone?

I can't believe how quickly this week went by! I didn't get nearly as much done as I planned to. Oh well, there's always next week!

I will kick into full Christmas preparation gear on Friday, but not by going to the stores! I am staying far away all next weekend. We do make one trip to Milaeger's*, a local garden & gift shop. The have really great Christmas stuff. Actually, they have really great EVERYTHING! That place is dangerous...lol!!

Tonight I am going to test the outdoor lights so they are ready to go when I send Bob up on the ladder next Friday morning! *snicker*

*I'll be on the lookout for a Milaeger's exclusive breast cancer Radko ornament! Not sure if there is a new one, but we were suprised a couple years ago! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say RADKO? LOL

Wow, it's time to get the tree out. Hard to believe!