Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Key to the Cure

Oscar de la Renta Key To The Cure T-Shirt

Show your support for the fight against women's cancers with a limited edition cotton T-shirt designed by Oscar de la Renta exclusively for Saks Fifth Avenue's Key To The Cure. $31 from the sale of each T-shirt will benefit the Women's Cancer Research Fund.

If interested, you can order this t-shirt from saks.com. My sweet husband ordered this shirt for me yesterday! What a nice surprise! He has NEVER placed an online order! Yes, he has said I want this or that, but then it is my job to find it online and order. I have even had to order my own gifts before! :)

Thank you, honey! Do I have to take away your credit card now? LOL!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a celebrity wearing one on tv the other day. LOVE IT!!

Penny said...

I wore it Saturday! It is so comfy! Not quite Deanna Favre Hope Foundation comfy though!

Anonymous said...

That's DEF my fav!!

Penny said...

Mine too!