Wednesday, July 05, 2006

They're SOOOOO Dreamy

Nickelback, my favorite group, is in town tonight with Hoobastank! I don't care about Hoobastank, but one of these days I WILL see a Nickelback show. I hear they are awesome live. If it wasn't for the short work week, we would so be there. How dare Chad and the gang not check my schedule before coming to the area...LOL!!

They are performing at Summerfest which is said to be the world's largest musical festival. Most of the music is free with the price of admission which is only about $15 this year. Each evening there is a band that plays the mainstage and of course that show isn't free. The free stages usually have a lot of great acts as well. They are usually those who have had big hits in the past or those who are just getting started. A few of this years free acts are (or were) Dierks Bentley, All-American Rejects, Alice Cooper (that one was for you C...lol), Lynard Skynard, and The Fray. There really is something for everyone.

My boys are on the mainstage tonight! I hope everyone going has an awesome time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say ALICE?!?!?!? hehehehehe

Ok, we have laughed about this before, because I am out of touch with a lot of current music, BUT....my hairdresser saw Nickelback last month. She said it was an AWESOME show!

...heading off to Napster to hear a sample....then I'll probably say "Oh, THEM, yeah, I know who you mean!"

Penny said...

I am SO jealous of your hairdresser!! :)

So do you know them? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yes. ::whew::
LOL

Penny said...

rofl!