Monday, July 31, 2006

Arizona, Here He Comes

Bob is not fond of flying, but he leaves tomorrow morning for Arizona. It took weeks for me to get him to purchase the tickets. He will return Saturday evening.

Boy, am I going to miss that man. This will be the longest we have been apart since we have been married. Olivia and I are staying home. Since this was a last minute planned trip there were just too many things that didn't work out for us to travel together.

We have been planning on going out to Arizona in the spring to visit Bob's parents, grandma, and take in some Brewers and Cubs spring training games. Since Sama isn't doing very well I think it is very important that at least Bob get out there to spend time with her.

I better get the laundry finished so I can pack his suitcase!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Penny, I'm sure you will miss him, but you will stay busy and the time will pass quickly. I hope he has a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, Bob!!