Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Brother & Friend

Happy 34th Birthday, Scott!! I love you!

After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers. ~ Astrid Alauda

That quote is SO true. My brother, Scott, has been taller than me since I was about 9 and he was 7. The first time I remember Scott being my "protector" was when his best friend threw gum and it ended up in my hair. Let's just say the kid will never throw gum anywhere near me again...rofl!

Brothers are awesome!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scott! (Is this the brother that I "know" through the web? LOL)

Penny said...

LOL! Scott is my normal brother...rofl!! You "know" Josh - the not so normal. Then there's Brian!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...after I read the post again and saw the age, I realized it couldn't be my internet "friend", LOLOL

Penny said...

Nope, Joshie is just a youngin'! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Scott!!!! You mean there are normal brothers. I have two and neither one of them are normal. LOL

Penny said...

rofl...Diane!